So, we're back...and there are so many pictures and so many things to say that I thought I would start where we left off....at the end of December. Seeing as I have decided to continue working part-time and take a class and take care of my baby the updates will come in bits and pieces.
But the photos below are from our Billings stay...Gabriel's first time in a real tub. He wasn't quite sure what to make of it...


2 comments:
He is sure growing up fast! What a cutie. Before you know it he will be splashing all over the place!
You probably don't remember me (Amy Barlow) I met you once but I was your mom's visting teacher in Billings and I thought she was the neatest person. My daughter Haylee loved to play with the boys . Anyhow I saw your blog link from Andrea's and your baby is so cute. Your mom would talk about you all the time it was fun to see pictures of your baby and the boys. Tell your mom Hi from me and have a great day.
Post a Comment