Lately I've been asked about why there aren't any pictures of me on the blog. Well, quite frankly, it's because I always look like this:
Tired, glazed, flushed, red-eyed, puffy, greased-back pony-tail look. Looking at this photo you would think it was 1am...but it's only 8pm...who wants to look at that...I don't. :) Cute pictures of Gabriel to come...
You look fine!!! And it is good to finally see a picture of you on this blog, not that I dont enjoy picts of lil Gabriel. You should see me after work...I look like a was in a hurricane...LOL with my hair all over the place.
3 comments:
What are you talking about? You look darling, even if you are wiped out!
I still think you look great!! :)
You look fine!!! And it is good to finally see a picture of you on this blog, not that I dont enjoy picts of lil Gabriel. You should see me after work...I look like a was in a hurricane...LOL with my hair all over the place.
Post a Comment