hahahaha thats precious!mmmmMMMM I gotta say, Im with Gabriel, mushy peas wouldn't pass my lips either! Stick to your guns boy, stick to your guns!
I love his expressive face! So fun! Haven't started Mere on food yet, I don't know when I will, probably when she gets her next growth spurt...
There's just something about those peas. Jace is more apt to try them whole but even then they don't stay in his mouth. Cute pics, as always.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
hahahaha thats precious!
mmmmMMMM I gotta say, Im with Gabriel, mushy peas wouldn't pass my lips either! Stick to your guns boy, stick to your guns!
I love his expressive face! So fun! Haven't started Mere on food yet, I don't know when I will, probably when she gets her next growth spurt...
There's just something about those peas. Jace is more apt to try them whole but even then they don't stay in his mouth. Cute pics, as always.
Post a Comment