A few weeks ago we all piled into my Dad's Tahoe and headed up to Great Falls to watch Greg compete in the Montana Special Olympics. Thanks to my parents we were spared the expense of gas and a hotel, and had a great time with family as we cheered Greg on. This year, Greg competed in Kayaking (non-medal event) and three swimming events: 50m Freestyle, 200m Freestyle and 50m Butterfly. He placed second in his 50m Freestyle and got to hold hands with Miss Montana on the award podium! And he placed first in his butterfly event!


5 comments:
hey, thats cool! Congrats to Greg!
I look at beautiful lil Gabriel and think oh my goodness, Mac had been walking a month at the same age, and that was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too soon. I am glad you are getting to enjoy your beautiful baby boy for a while longer. Walking changes everything!
Tell him Aunty Gail said stay crawling, its cuter! lol
Looks like you guys had a fun time. At least you weren't rained out! Your little guy is getting so big and he is so darn cute!
I wish I could view your slideshow (my stupid computer)! But that is cool that your brother got to be in so many events. I bet that was fun to watch him. I love your new blog layout! This is Ginger by the way. I don't know why it uses Weston's blog, any idea how to change it?
OK- so how do I change my profile name? I can't find where I need to go to do it. It started doing it because I created a blog for Weston(for journal purposes) using my account and now it uses his blog's profile even when I am in The Allen's account.
Thanks- Ginger
Oh my gosh, Gail...Mac was walking at 9/10 months? And I was complaining about how Gabriel is all over the place crawling. I'm in no rush for him to walk. He cruises everywhere...grabs onto anything he can so he can walk, but doesn't quite have his balance to let go. I'm having a hard enough time keeping up with what we call his Super TURBO Speed Crawling. :) I'm hoping he will hold off on the walking a few more months. :)
Post a Comment