Thursday, July 16, 2009

Meke! (in the dining room)

Gabriel LOVES to dance...and nothing gets him going more than Fijian music!









OOOOPS! Danced his sulu right off!

7 comments:

Simantha said...

SOOO funny! he has grown up so much in such a little time!

Gail said...

I just about peed myself laughing over these. hahaha Sooooo funny.

He sports a summer cut too I see, I must get Mac's done too soon. He is looking very Santa Cruz surfer Dude currently.

Todd and Angie Powell said...

How funny! I laughed so hard. What a cute kid. I wish I could have heard the music as well :)

Lisa said...

So cute!! I love that first picture!! Did he get a shave? BTW how has the potty training been going?

Sapp Family said...

Oh my gosh!! He's soooo cute! And I love his new haircut. Did you do that? I bet it was hard. I've given up on trimming AimeeLynn's bangs just cuz she won't sit still long enough while I have a sharp object in my hand! So, I'm just letting it grow out for now. I miss you guys....love you!

Belle said...

Just like his namesake at Fiji Day 2004 :)

Dana said...

So cute! Hey how do you get your friends blogs to show their most recent entry?