Saturday, October 3, 2009

Marker Wars!

A few nights ago I was coloring with Gabriel on the living room floor...when Patrick came over and started tickling me. I HATE being tickled...but Patrick is much stronger than me and I couldn't free myself...until I realized I had a marker in my hand...I scribbled on his face - BIG MISTAKE!

He grabbed a few markers and comes after me...I'm laughing hysterically to the point I can't get away fast enough...I get a few more marks on his face and then he has me pinned...scribbling all over my face.

In the mean time Gabriel has taken this as his cue to scribble all over his face, and when he sees Daddy marking up my face he comes over to help.

All I can say is thank goodness for WASHABLE markers...it came right off!





5 comments:

Gail said...

FUN!!!!

The Wynia Family said...

That is so stinkin hilarious!

Karla said...

Ahh! You poor thing. I can't free myself from Inoke either. At least you can take comfort in the fact that Gabe was totally on your side. :) You are a better sport than me... way cute pictures!

Belle said...

love it!

Sapp Family said...

FUN! You guys are such a fun family! Ursala...you're such a great example to me. Most moms would never do that. It reminds me that I just need to take a break every once a while and become a kid again!! I love you guys!