
"Would you like to feed your family for less? The average American family spends $500 on food monthly. I spend $200 a month on healthy meals for my family of nine. Less money does not mean cheap junk food. Centsible meals can teach anyone to eat well for less.
Forget clipping coupons with seven children I don't have that kind of time. It's cheaper not to buy pricey snacks, packaged foods, or commercial baby food at all! I don't spend hours in the kitchen either! Dealing with picky eaters? That's here too!
Centsible Meals will benefit anyone of any age - single, married, with or without kids. In todays economy many need to spend less. In the future it may be a necessity for all of us. Here are the tools..."
Her book will be available on December the 8th (for only $9.99), but you can begin pre-ordering it now if you would like: Centsible Meals . I think we could all benefit from this book...pass it on and pre-order your copy today!
No comments:
Post a Comment