Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween

Well, we did the usual Halloween activities this year...carving the pumpkin; dressing up; trick-or-treating. Actually, Gabriel didn't get to go trick-or-treating on Halloween because he was sick, but he had a chance to do it at our ward party.

He loved dressing up and was the cutest, cuddly tiger. The face paint didn't last long before it was smeared all over his costume and face, but it was fun while it lasted! Every time Gabriel got candy in his bucket he wanted to eat it right then and there...we finally talked him out of that, but he still managed to eat PLENTY of candy!
Gabriel also received a fun Halloween surprise from his Grandma and Papa and Julian and Jory. They all made and decorated halloween cookies and goodies and carmel corn (my mom makes the BEST carmel corn) and they also made a cute picture collage of Gabriel and the boys for his room. And, of course the boys had to throw in a hot wheels car, which Gabriel loved! He was pretty excited when we got the package - everytime I took something out of the box he would say "WHOA!" We sure miss them!

Our Pumpkin

Our cute tiger-ROAR!
Gabriel w/his Nursery Teacher

Gabriel & Corbin - his nursery buddy(I love these pictures...they both didn't want to smile, but we managed to get one out of Corbin...look at Gabriel...he's so serious)!

1 comment:

Karla said...

How cute! I love his tiger outfit, that is pretty funny about the candy eating. He must have been in heaven. I am a little bummed that we were in Fiji for Halloween... Diwali just isn't the same. :) I can't wait for next year, so I can dress Nadia up too.