1. What did you do in 2009 that you had never done before?
Drove to Ohio in a Uhaul
2. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes…Traci, Tima, Liz, Abby…’tis the season of my life…a lot of friends/family having babies, so I’m sure I’m forgetting someone.
3. Did anyone close to you die?
Bu (Patrick’s Grandma) I wasn’t really close to her, but Patrick was VERY close to her...it was difficult to see him hurt.
4. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
Gainful Employment!
5. What dates from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
May 2nd – leaving family behind to move to Ohio; July 6th – Gabriel’s 2nd b-day…the fun we had with balloons; August 9th – miscarriage; September 28th – lost job;
6. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Potty-training my 2yr old!
7. What was your biggest failure?
Disconnecting…
8. Where did most of your money go?
Moving and bills
9. What did you get really, really excited about?
Rare date nights with Patrick and a visit from my mom.
10. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) Happier or sadder? About the same
b) Thinner or fatter? fatter
c) Richer or poorer? poorer
11. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Playing, sleeping, traveling, exercising, laughing, photographing, praying, serving…
12. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Eating.
13. How did you spend Christmas?
Quiet Christmas with just our little family in Ohio.
14. Did you fall in love in 2009?
Yes…on many occasions I found myself falling more in love with my husband and son; I fell in love with Autumn in Ohio; I fell in love with my tiny laundry room because I’ve never had a laundry room before…
15. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 29…and I don’t really remember my birthday...I don’t remember a lot of things…must be getting older.
16. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
If it still fits, wear it.
17. What political issue stirred you the most?
US healthcare reform
18. Who did you miss?
Family that I left behind when we moved to Ohio.
19. Who was the best new person you met?
Anna – she is just a beautiful woman…full of energy and life and strength and a sense of humor!
20. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:
Letting go doesn’t mean giving up, but rather accepting that there are things that cannot be.
3 comments:
:) no chuckles, just nods and smiles. brava
You make me want to be a better person every time I read your blog!
Sure wish we lived across the street so we could hang out tonight :)
I enjoyed reading your post! And your blog...it's so beautiful...I LOVE it!!! Did you design it all on your own? You're so creative. I wish you lived closer so you could show me how to do all the fun little things you do! I love you guys!
Post a Comment