Only those who are familiar with Wonder Pets will get the title of this post...although there is a double meaning, because I'm also playing off the fact that Gabriel is such a serious character while in a social setting. Anyway, I'm a little behind, but here are some pictures from a birthday party Gabriel went to a few months ago.
For you mothers out there with 2yr olds (or have had 2yr olds)...do you have a serious one? Whenever Gabriel gets into a social setting he is kind of shy and VERY serious. I swear I never see him crack a smile...it's kind of like he shuts down. I don't know if it's an age thing, or if it's part of his shy personality. He's kind of in his own little world...
The Wonder Pets Party Madness: Making the HelpLine Phone!
(notice ALL of the kids at one table and Gabriel in his own world at a separate table)
Mommy & Gabriel
The Serious Artist
It's time to save the day... get your capes!
Again...Gabriel steps back from it all ... I guess he isn't a crowd follower?
Like in all Wonder Pets stories...there are always animals to save...so they all
head out to the backyard to "Save the Day!" I love that the Birthday Girl is wearing
Princess Gloves outside on her resuce mission!
Our Little SERIOUS Hero!
Tackling the Mission in the Tuggy Boat!
There's a HINT of a smile
Time to go inside and have cupcakes...not that we had to twist any arms!











1 comment:
Something about the way he looks really reminds me of my older brother, we're less than a year apart and did everything together:) Looks like a fun party. I think that Gabriel is just working on his emotions like any other kid of his age, he just recognizes he needs the space to focus on them or to deal with them, unlike Mere who has meltdowns if her food keeps falling off her fork. :) What a cutie!
Post a Comment