
One day I'm doing some cleaning and I notice it's really quiet. So I go to check on Gabriel. I find him in my room with all of my shoes lined up, and when he sees me come into the room he thoughtfully puts his hand on his chin and says, "Hmmm, which one should I wear to work?
-----------------
I'm playing "cars" with Gabriel and he can't get one of the car doors open. So, he throws the car down and says, "Whatever!"
------------------
Patrick is at the grocery store with Gabriel and there is a guy talking REALLY loud on his cell phone. Gabriel turns to Patrick and says, "Dada that guy being uhnoxsus." (obnoxious)
------------------
Whenever we have "cuddle time" Gabriel always gets in between us and says, "I love all the families." (His way of saying he loves his family).
-----------------
Some wiring was loose in our dining room light, so the repair man came to fix it and asked if he could stand on one of our dining chairs, which happened to be Gabriel's chair. So, Gabriel comes running over and tells him, "No-no-no-no that my chair."
-----------------
While my mom was visiting she was playing with Gabriel in his room. I come in there to hang out with them and as soon as I walk in the room he says, "No, Mama. Go Cook." (his way of telling me to hit the road while he is hanging out with his Grandma)
-----------------
One night after Patrick just finished bathing Gabriel, he escapes from the bathroom and is running around the house butt-naked. Patrick catches him and he escapes again. The second time he is caught Gabriel tells Patrick, "I a little stinker!"
------------------
I left Gabriel in his room to play while I sorted laundry and cleaned up the kitchen. I go to check on him and his room is a total disaster...every toy, every book, every pillow...you name it is all over the floor...
Mommie: "Wow, Gabriel - this room is a mess. I think we need to clean up."
Gabriel: "No...." (he walks over and stands in the doorway of my room, which has laundry piles all over it and an un-made bed). "Mommy, your room a mess!"
------------------
Gabriel...on his "phone"...holding it between his shoulder and ear says, "Hello....yeah...just a sec'...gotta go...bye.
------------------
During family scripture reading Gabriel always has to take his turn reading. He always starts with, "And it came to pass..." then starts to read all of the letters and numbers he sees. So it goes something like:
"And it came to pass...a 'n' and a 'e' and a 'p' and a 'h' and a 'i'
-------------------
5 comments:
hehehe... cute!!!!
Love when they talk :)
Aw...those are too cute!! I wish I could see him now, I bet he's so much fun and full of energy. And he's got so much hair now!! He's turning into quite the handsome little man. :) Be sure to give him lots of kisses for me...I love you guys and hope to see you soon!!
He is at the best age for saying funny things, but rest assured they don't stop! Too cute! You will be glad you wrote these down.
I love it! your such a good mommy writting all of this dow!
Post a Comment