Remember Gabriel's first attempt at singing "I Love to See the Temple"...about 3 months ago?
Well, last week he was at it again...without any help from mommy, you can understand most of the words...but there isn't much of a tune. He also sings "I Am a Child of God" in English and Fijian in the clip...it amazes me how quickly he learns things. He learned to sing "I Am a Child of God" in Fijian after listening to Patrick sing it to him every night before bed. It only took him a week before he was singing it with Daddy. He's at that age where he soaks things up like a sponge!
7 comments:
awesome!!!! Mac doesnt sing any songs, he just doesnt seem interested. sad.
Wow. I can't wait for him to be in primary! He will be great!
Gabriel knows "I Am a Child of God" in Fijian more than me, that is very impressive!! And he is so smart. Good job you guys! Happy New Years to the Tora family!
That is too cute! I loved watching his sing! How fun! Thanks for sharing!
HEY URSALA!! Im so glad you found us on here! Gabriel is SO CUTE! he's grown so much! yes we are still in bozeman, this is our last semester. WE had a baby girl in October! I havent been doing very well blogging but i intended on getting back into it now!
YOu are kidding me! He is the cutest thing ever. What a smartie! I miss seeing you guys. Hope things are well. Thanks for sharing this cutie pie with us! Missy
I LOOOVVVE it!! My boys will love it too once they are awake and I can share it with them. He is such a smart kid!
Post a Comment