Tuesday, July 6, 2010

An Update!

Patrick has been posting in my absence...mostly because he thought our blog was looking pretty lame without any recent updates. I agree...I've been lazy.

So, a few updates in a nutshell:
-At the end of April we moved from Rootstown into Akron (country life to city life). We decided to move to be closer to the university and things in general as we were about a 20 min drive from most everything. We miss the big house and the big yard, but we like our newer townhome in the downtown area and the close proximity to the university and shopping.

-Patrick successfully completed another semester. He's got 3 more semesters and a year long apprenticeship to complete before applying to graduate. He's currently working a summer job.

-I've been dealing with some health issues (and a recent and VERY embarrassing fall down the stairs-I'm such a SPAZ) and still job hunting. I've also applied to the university and registered for classes this fall. If I don't find a job then I will be heading back to school to complete my degree!

-Gabriel is growing like a weed and has quite the vocabulary. We carry on complete and meaningful conversations now, which is bitter-sweet. He loves going to church and playing in nursery. He loves to play with all of the kids in our neighborhood and talk their ear off. He is a BIG helper and loves to cook! He is soooo much fun!

No comments: