Saturday, September 4, 2010

We Are a Popcorn Family!



Ahhh...popcorn. There are few other foods that I love more. Well, not really (I love a lot of foods), but popcorn is definitely in the top five! I come from a family of popcorn lovers (we always fought over the "old maids" growing up) and the gene has inevitably been passed down to Gabriel. He has loved popcorn from the beginning...it's one of his favorite "snacks." About once a week we will pop in a movie and pop some popcorn (lots of "popping") and...enjoy! Although, when Gabriel thinks I've had enough popcorn (which is usually after the first handful) he will take the bowl and put it in his lap. "That's enough, Mama."

1 comment:

Sapp Family said...

Mmmm...popcorn! We are also popcorn lovers here. Gabriel would have a great time watching a movie with his cousins and eating popcorn! :)