
•Mama: Gabriel, please put on some pants it's chilly out today (since he insists on dressing himself).
Gabriel: No, Mama. Chili's is a restaurant. Just say it's windy out.
•To say that Gabriel talks non-stop is a SERIOUS understatement. He's cute and all, but sometimes you just want to tell him to zip it! At least once a day I will hear:
Daddy: Gabriel do you ever stop talking?
Gabriel: Well, I have a mouth!
•While talking on the phone with his Grandma...Patrick or I will try to coax him on what to say or how to hold the phone. This is always met with a dirty look and, "Stop it...I'm on the phone!"
•While on the phone with his GREAT Grandma: "Great Gramma...why are you so old?"
•Patrick and Gabriel were standing in line at the store, and he was being playful and fidgety. There was a grouchy, old woman standing behind them who was annoyed by Gabriel. When he saw the look on this lady's face he said to her, "Why do you have your mad face on?"
•Gabriel was downstairs playing with Nana and he stubbed his pinky toe on the sofa. He didn't hit it hard enough to cry, but he obviously felt it needed some nursing. So, he comes all the way upstairs just to have me kiss his pinky toe and then heads back down to continue playing!
3 comments:
Cute! He sounds like a fun boy and like he'll keep you on your toes.
Gabriel is so cute! And I love that you have a name for his cuteness...Gabrielisms...totally love it. And I love you guys too! :)
This is way too funny! I love the things kids say.
Post a Comment