 |
| Our newly married hands |
Last week (Dec. 29th) was our 9 yr wedding anniversary. A friend of ours (the Andersons) took Gabriel for most of the day so that we could spend some time together. We went to the movies and then to Dillards so that Patrick could spend his Christmas gift card from my parents (He ended up buying me a few things too). We grabbed some lunch at a Greek place in the mall and just talked (like the best friends we are) and stared at each other like we were newlyweds again (completely uninterrupted by a certain 3yr old). It was
nice.
It's nice that Patrick still likes to hold my hand, and that when we kiss we both still get the "electric tingles." It's nice to still be in love with your husband, and in fact love him more than the day you married him. It's nice that he loves me and wants nothing more than my happiness. It's nice we have a 3yr old who is a product of all that love. It's nice to know that he is the man I will be spending eternity with.
 |
| This picture is TOTALLY Gabriel's personality |
Since last week was our anniversary we got our wedding album out to look at it as a family. Gabriel LOVES to look at it, and always has questions. So, while looking at it the following conversation took place:
Gabriel: "Is that you and Daddy when you got married in the temple?"
Me: "Yes."
Gabriel: "Why did you get married?"
Me: "Because we loved each other, and someday, after your mission, you will meet a girl and love her enough to marry her in the temple."
Gabriel (Light Bulb Going Off): "I know who!!!"
Me: "You do?! Who?!"
Gabriel: "You, Mama! I love you and you're a girl!"
 |
| In front of the Billings Montana Temple: 12/29/2001 |
 |
| Sheraton Hotel before reception |
6 comments:
Nice Post Honey: O yau Domoni iko vakalevu.
Cute!! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary, I am so glad you guys had a great time and that we were lucky to spend time with Gabriel, we will watch him anytime! Those pictures are gorgeous, Patrick sure snagged a beautiful wife! You guys are such a cute couple!!
Happy Anniversary! And what beautiful pictures of you guys on your wedding day! I especially loved Gabriel's take on marriage...kids and the things they say...gotta love it! :) Love you guys!
Happy NINE years! I love seeing people's wedding pictures. Yall look exactly the same, I love it!
I finally remembered to add you to my blog reader thing, so now I can remember to look at your blog. :) I loved your New Year's interviews by the way!
I also love seeing people's wedding photos. You were adorable and so obviously in love! Gabriel cracks me up!
Post a Comment