I got such a kick out of all the photos he took. I thought it was interesting that he chose to take pictures of his body. He has developed quite a healthy curiosity about the human body and will often ask me to show him parts of the body from my human anatomy book. I think he would be happy to sit and look at and discuss anatomy for at least a good hour. I guess he shares my fascination with the human body!
![]() |
| I was his first subject. Kinda scary - in my robe with bedhead and no makeup (gosh I look old). |
![]() |
| Self-portrait |
![]() |
| His foot |
![]() |
| A freckle on his leg. I laughed (out loud) when I saw this |
![]() |
| Another one of his foot. |
![]() |
| His belly button (got a good laugh out of this one as well) |
![]() |
| His eye |
![]() |
| His thumb |
![]() |
| Gotta have a silly face in the mix |









2 comments:
So cute! I love the belly button one too! How fun!
laugh out loud, toooooooooooo cute!! and you DONT look old!!!
Post a Comment