oh urs..derrick and i just had to chuckle. loved it. i was just looking through a couple of previous posts..gosh you're looking good. loved your church pix xx
You do have your hands full ;-) but it sure keeps life interesting!! Sometimes I feel like I have 5 kids ;-)
looks like Mere-normal most of the time, though ENERGETIC, then on the spot like that and she is just gibberish....
Laugh out loud!!! :)I know how you feel....daniel will crack up watching this video...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
oh urs..derrick and i just had to chuckle. loved it. i was just looking through a couple of previous posts..gosh you're looking good. loved your church pix xx
You do have your hands full ;-) but it sure keeps life interesting!! Sometimes I feel like I have 5 kids ;-)
looks like Mere-normal most of the time, though ENERGETIC, then on the spot like that and she is just gibberish....
Laugh out loud!!! :)
I know how you feel....daniel will crack up watching this video...
Post a Comment