Thursday, March 7, 2013

Heber: Month 2

SEPTEMBER 2012
2 month measurements: 14lb 15oz and 24 1/2 inches long

-At 9wks started sleeping through the night (midnight to 6am)
-9wks: loves to be snuggled close to my chest
-Loves to dance with you. He could be fussing up a storm, but as soon as you turn on some music and dance with him in arms he is as quiet as a mouse.
-Loves "Patty-Cake"...always gets grins and coos
-10wks: loves to grab your thumbs and starts to lift his head to be pulled up
-10wks: found his fingers - likes to suck on fingers/thumb
-11wks: Focuses on object/patterns/colors in front of him and tries to grab at them. Favorite thing that catches his attention: the pattern on the foot of his pajamas!

9wk old Heber - already a chunk!
Just want to kiss those cheeks!
So Snuggly...
So Wide-Eyed...

And So Full of GRINS!
Gabriel is a doting big brother!
Gabriel wants so badly to play with Heber, so he finds his ways. In this picture
Gabriel has decided to have a dance party with his baby brother. He made a sign:
"Welcome to our party. I love to party"
He hung it on Heber's bouncer so he could be part of the party
Having fun with Heber at their "party!"
Playing "Doctor" with his baby brother
I LOVE to rock my babies, and I LOVE it even more when
they snooze on my shoulder. It gives me "warm fuzzies."
Mommy and 10wk old Heber!
I just had to get a diaper shot of his developing chunkiness!
Heber loves it when Daddy holds him up like an "airplane."
Gabriel LOVES to read to his baby brother, and Heber really enjoys it to!
11wks old - after a bath...losing that newborn look!
11wks: LOVES to grab his toes, and I LOVE to kiss them!
I used to kiss Gabriel's feet so much as a baby that when he became mobile
and could get to our feet he would try to kiss them. Heber's feet get kissed
just as much, so I wonder if he will come to the same conclusion as Gabriel.
11 wks: Propped up and oh-so-cute!
We have such handsome boys in our family!

1 comment:

Katee said...

I love the story about Gabriel trying to kiss your feet. :) And I agree that a baby sleeping in a hug is wonderful! That's one of the things I miss the most as they grow up.