NOVEMBER 2012
Thanksgiving was quiet for us this year, which was really nice. The last few months have been so crazy-busy that we haven't had a lot of time together as a family. It was a much needed long weekend to unwind and enjoy family time. So, while our Thanksgiving was pretty uneventful it gave us plenty of time to reflect on how thankful and how blessed we are to have our little family. I sure love them, and there isn't a daily prayer that doesn't include my gratitude to my Heavenly Father for blessing my life with a loving and supportive husband and two beautiful, sweet, healthy boys. I've never felt so blessed or known so much joy.
 |
Gabriel learned about the pilgrims in school and and made this pilgrim costume (cut it out himself) |
 |
Gabriel's little hand-print turkey. I LOVE stuff like this. It went into my keeper bin. |
 |
| Our modest table setting for Thanksgiving dinner. |
 |
| Our golden, juicy, delicious turkey - ready to eat! |
 |
| Even 3 month old Heber decided to have some turkey!!! |
1 comment:
The boys are so grown! I can't believe Heber is already 3 mths. And that turkey looks way too good! You're looking great Urs! Say hi to the family.
Post a Comment