I don't know about the rest of you moms out there, but I am obsessed with my baby's boogers...well at least getting the boogers out. I'm constantly picking Gabriel's nose with the suction bulb. I'm so bad that Patrick has coined the term "booger alert" and will hand him over at first sight. I don't know if this will continue, but for now I think my baby has the cleanest nose in town. And it's not just nose boogers. If he has any eye boogers I'm immediately on them. Anyone else have this odd obsession?
2 comments:
I think it is a mom thing! Jace gets his nose done at LEAST once a day and the easiest way I have found to do it is to stick a Q-tip up there and turn it. It is like working magic! They stick to the Q-tip and come right out. No nasty bulb needed! You should try it and tell me if it works for you too!! No one likes a boogie baby! :)
E
I have tried the Q-tip thing and it works like a charm. However, I'm afraid to use it since Gabriel is constantly moving his head, kicking and just wiggling like crazy all the time. I'm afraid I will just jam the thing up his nose, so I reserve it for desperate measures or boogies that are right in the front. I will use a little nose spray and the bulb to get stuff in the way back. Gabriel doesn't mind the bulb now...it's like a part of his life since I do it so often...sad... :)
Post a Comment