I just know we have eager fans out there who check our blog 10 times a day dying for something new and exciting from the Tora Family. So, for all you die-hard fans out there (*wink*) I thought I would let you know that you won't be hearing from us for a while. We are heading to Billings in a few days to spend our Christmas holiday with family. Then at the end of this month we head to Fiji to meet up with Patrick's family and introduce Gabriel to all of them for the first time. We won't be back until mid January, so until then you are just going to have to suffer and live off of the three entries I recently posted below. Don't miss us too much...and just think we will be back with loads of stuff to share!MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!
6 comments:
yeehaw, I was certainly glad for the update. grazie.
What a cute little guy you have there, and you look stunning in your photos. well done.
Hope all your travels go well, I still think back on being in Fiji with gladness. SOOOO lucky to be warm!! thats a big temp difference, billings Montana and Fiji. Where is Patrick from in Fiji?
Patrick is from the Suva area...more specifically, Cunningham...born and raised there. We are definitely looking forward to warmer weather, but not looking forward to the long flight.
hey urs. can you email me your address?
mcdallisonATyahooDOTcom
just sending out christmas cards :)
The furthest I went around that way was to pacific harbour - tourist resorty thing. At least you are flying over the pacific which is usually a nice calm flight this time of year. I still remember the smell of Fiji.
Im so jealous of the warmth. But hopefully I will be home myself in a few weeks and then staying there for a few weeks.. yeeeeeeeeehaaaaw!!!
Wow what a great holiday you are going on ! Have fun in FIJI ! Hope it isn't too hot and humid .. but what they hey its FIJI it's meant to be .. that's why it's surrounded by all those beatiful beaches ..
Have a great happy and SAFE break :D
I was so glad you left a comment on my blog. I had seen yours on Kirsten's too and when I went to check it a few days ago for some reason I couldn't find yours. So since you left a comment I could check out your blog. I was so sad not to have seen your baby before we left. he is adorable. And I have to say your hair looks great, did you die it darker? I don't remember it that light. You guys look great. We miss Bozeman
Post a Comment