Boy, time sure does fly. Gabriel is 7 1/2 months now and has quite the personality. Since this is my first and I've not been around a lot of babies I may not know what I'm talking about when I say this, but overall he has been such a good, happy baby. He is kind of a serious baby...not willing to give up a smile to just anyone and very intense when seeing and studying something new. And if he doesn't like something he lets you know either with a big grunt, or if he's tired - a little tantrum complete with kicking, full-body thrusts and crying and screaming. He has also clearly defined his relationship with each of us:Daddy - All fun, games and giggles
Mommy - Nurturer and protector
A few milestones:
-Rolling Over and the current choice of getting places
-Sitting Up - he will sit up for 30min at a time and just play
-Hide&Seek - if you hide something (within grasping or rolling range) he likes to find it
-Saying "mama" and knowing what it means and when to use it
Favorite Activities:
-Peek-a-boo
-Clapping hands
-Giving kisses (big, drooly open-mouth kisses)
-Jumping...for hours if you let him
-Drinking from cups
Funny Quirk:
-For some reason he is afraid of the ceiling light in our living room (and only the one in our living room), and if we turn it on he will get this scared look on his face and let out a scary cry for "mama"
2 comments:
Your boy is so cute. I love the pictures!
What a CUTE baby boy you have there! Precious smile :D Ciao, Kathleen (Gail's friend in Italy)
Post a Comment