We love your videos and photos! Gabriel is reminds me of the little Gerber baby! He is so cute! Can't wait to see you all in March! Elizabeth
I like reggae music too--I recognize the UB40 song :D Ciao, Kathleen
What a cute video! I can tell Gabriel is one loved baby!-Ginger
Ursula,It's Tanya...of course I remember you! Your little guy is adorable! Are you guys living in Montana now?Tanya
Post a Comment
4 comments:
We love your videos and photos! Gabriel is reminds me of the little Gerber baby! He is so cute! Can't wait to see you all in March! Elizabeth
I like reggae music too--I recognize the UB40 song :D Ciao, Kathleen
What a cute video! I can tell Gabriel is one loved baby!
-Ginger
Ursula,
It's Tanya...of course I remember you! Your little guy is adorable! Are you guys living in Montana now?
Tanya
Post a Comment