I don’t know
if any of you had a Jem doll or even remember the cartoon from the 80’s…A cartoon about a about a pink-haired singer named Jem, her band, the Holograms, and their adventures. Catch phrases from the show included "Showtime, Synergy!" and "Truly outrageous!"
♫ Oh Jem (Jem is truly outrageous)
(Truly, truly, truly outrageous!)
Whoa, Jem (Jem), the music's contagious (outrageous)
Jem is my name, no one else is the same Jem is my name! ♪♫
I wanted a Jem doll REALLY bad when I was about 6. And wouldn’t you know my sister is the one that got it for Christmas. These last…oh lets say about 5 years…I’ve been teasing my mom about how she never got me that Jem doll for Christmas. So, this Christmas she found a Jem doll for me on eBay (pink hair, red flashing earrings and all) and wrapped her up and put her under the tree for me. Needless to say I was speechless and very amused. I guess I can’t tease my mom about not getting my Jem doll anymore.
if any of you had a Jem doll or even remember the cartoon from the 80’s…A cartoon about a about a pink-haired singer named Jem, her band, the Holograms, and their adventures. Catch phrases from the show included "Showtime, Synergy!" and "Truly outrageous!"♫ Oh Jem (Jem is truly outrageous)
(Truly, truly, truly outrageous!)
Whoa, Jem (Jem), the music's contagious (outrageous)
Jem is my name, no one else is the same Jem is my name! ♪♫
I wanted a Jem doll REALLY bad when I was about 6. And wouldn’t you know my sister is the one that got it for Christmas. These last…oh lets say about 5 years…I’ve been teasing my mom about how she never got me that Jem doll for Christmas. So, this Christmas she found a Jem doll for me on eBay (pink hair, red flashing earrings and all) and wrapped her up and put her under the tree for me. Needless to say I was speechless and very amused. I guess I can’t tease my mom about not getting my Jem doll anymore.

2 comments:
I use to love Jem!! That is so sweet that your mom got you that. I still sing the song sometimes.
LDS blogger says,"Your Mother sure loves you alot!!!" After years of wanting a certain genology book, my Mother went and did the ultimate. She had it copied and gave it out for Christmas. So now everyone has the book and no one is fighting over the one copy. :)I treasure mine and read from it often.
Post a Comment