Saturday, March 15, 2008

ALL BOY

Well, there is no doubt that we have a boy on our hands. He frequently loves to communicate by grunting, he finds burping and tooting quite funny, he LOVES to wrestle and play rough with Dad (as rough as you can play with a 36wk old) and he is obsessed with any electronic gadget out there...with the cell phone, laptop and remote at the top of the list.














6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey, I have a feeling that he will be a software engineer making video games for daddy LOL

Ginger and Gregg said...

Wow, is he getting close to walking? Oh and I absolutely LOVE the rubber duckie bathtub-- how cool is that!

Gail said...

I hear ya! I gotta "all boy" too. And I am certain he will follow in his computer geek father's footsteps. I guess thats not all bad. As long as he doesn't lost touch with verbal communication and people, like programmers tend to do haha

What a gorgeous little guy he is Ursala, congrats.

Melanie said...

Ursala - I got your comment on my blog. Can I just tell you that even with my third boy, I still am super paranoid about their milestones. I need to chill out! You'd think I'd have it figured out by now but I don't. Cade is 9 months. He just started crawling a few weeks ago. But each of my boys have been different. Walker, my second (the goose egg child), didn't crawl at all and rolled everywhere, like your son, and then just stood up and walked one day at about a year old. It's funny how every child is different. I'd say if Gabriel is moving with a backwards army crawl, that is a success!! He is so darling.

Lisa said...

Oh, is he ever a cute little boy! I love the photos! Looks like spring still hasn't wanted to show its face there in Bozeman, hopefully it is coming soon!

Simantha said...

Hi Ursala,i'm an old friend of Pat's from FIJI (we went to high school together). I found your blog, almost accidently...but one of those good accidents!!, and my your little boy is just gorgeous!! But you already knew that...oh there will be lots more interesting moments ahead as you watch this little one grow! Oh and the rubber duckie...fantastic!