I decided to give this inflatable tub a try. Not only is it a big, yellow duck, but it quacks when you squeeze its beak! We got it as a gift, but I wasn't sure if we would use it. But, I must say it's a lot easier on my back to have him sit in this little duckie tub because I don't have to constantly be crouched over holding him in the bath tub, and it keeps him from slipping and sliding...not to mention he just LOVES it.
4 comments:
That is the cutest thing ever! I have never seen anything like it. He sure looks like he loves it! He is such cutie!
hahahahaha now that rocks!!!! I want one.
Patrick is growing up so quick, lil cutie!
My has he changed! He has thinned down and looks like a whole different kid. Still such a cutie!! I love the video, that may be the reason he has slimmed down. I also like his tooth.
Ursala - this is Melanie (Walker) from Billings. I stumbled upon your blog and I'm so excited to see it! How fun to get reconnected with people from the "old" days. I cannot tell you enough how cute your little boy is. He is adorable! I hope you don't mind if I check in now and then to get an update!!
Post a Comment