Friday, June 13, 2008

Reason No. 251

Reason No. 251 that Patrick is a good father: He can make Gabriel laugh unlike any other

5 comments:

Ginger and Gregg said...

Yay- I got to view a video finally(I am using Gregg's laptop). Your little guy seems like a pretty happy kid- what a cutie! OH and by the way I saw the hairstyles.... love them all.... but my faves are A,F, and H. Very stylin! You look a lot like Kelly Clarkson with those haircuts. I like her, so that's a compliment!
-Ginger

Belle said...

Funny :) Mere has more of a laugh then a giggle now...it's cute.You and Pat are such wonderful parents!!! I wish we could make it to the 1st birthday, you better post lots of photos:) We are moving to Brawley/Calipatria, CA at the in a week and a half--if all works out--pray for us that Saki gets a job! Did you get your hair cut? my email: 4crocodiles@gmail.com Eliz

Lisa said...

What a fun little boy! His little laugh is so contagious. Thanks for sharing!

Gail said...

he is like a squeeking dog toy, thats hilarious... and totally totally cute!

Belle said...

Hope you're having as nice of weather as we are--it's beautiful here! We move to Cali on the 29th of June, it'll be quite a drive, our thoughts will be with you on Gabriel's birthday!!! Wish we were rich enough to fly up :)