I'm thinking of cutting my hair. I've had it long (well past my shoulders) for the past eight years. I think long hair is beautiful, and I love my long hair, but I'm finding it is becoming more of a rat's nest as I throw it in a pony tail or bun every morning instead of spending the 30 minutes it takes to actually style my hair (20 of those minutes are drying time). I feel frumpy, and I want to have a haircut/hairstyle that is easy maintenance, but will also give me a little style. So, take a look at the pictures below and vote for what you think would look good. Post your vote in the comments section...even if you don't like any of the styles/cuts below.

9 comments:
Hi Ursala,
First thanks for appreciating the cake on my blog! and ideas for baby Gabriel's cake, well what does he love the most right now? Just create that.. As for the hair style i immediately thought A coz it lets you keep your length, but if you are going to be pulling that into a pony tail two days later...heehee, I think B or I, I looks really cute and doesnt look like it will need that much prep time (keeping in mind you have a little walker on your hands and will be super super busy running after him), hope that helps!
My vote is E for sure! It looks classy and at the same time I love the textured look, too.
By the way your comment about my bonnet made me laugh! Yeah, REAL stylin'!
Cut your hair like mine LOL
I love A and B and with your hair I think both would work for you because you have a little bit of natural curl so perhaps with a diffuser then it wouldn't take too long to style either way. It depends on which length you like better. As far as straight styles I am leaning towards E and F although I think I would like F a little bit longer but styled the same way. Those styles would take a little bit longer As I am pretty sure you would need to straight iron it to make it look like that. Maybe that is too much info. Hope that helps and good luck. I remember you with short hair and it was always cute.
Saki and I like C, E and G, I didn't know your' hair was naturally curly though... I would go for low maintenance...I just got mine permed, but it didn't take the curl too well and I've been losing hair like crazy lately.
I likr E or H. I wish my hair would go like that.
Hi Ursala-
Just wanted to say I love reading your blog. Gabriel is adorable! And I love your photos :). If you haven't already cut your hair.. I really like F... but E is way cute too.
Lolomas..
I think B or E would look cute.
I have to agree with Erika. I like A the best and I think it would work well for your hair type, but as far as straight goes I like E and F. Be sure to post photos when you get it done!
Post a Comment