That was beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
So sad but yet so precious!! Makes you realize we need to appreciate the time we have with our loved ones!
this really was so touching! it almost had me in tears. thanks so much for sharing it!! i love you!
This is probably one of the saddest things I have ever seen. This really got to me, I am so greatful that Ursala, Gabriel and I are so connected in a loving way and that we all understand each other.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That was beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
So sad but yet so precious!! Makes you realize we need to appreciate the time we have with our loved ones!
this really was so touching! it almost had me in tears. thanks so much for sharing it!! i love you!
This is probably one of the saddest things I have ever seen. This really got to me, I am so greatful that Ursala, Gabriel and I are so connected in a loving way and that we all understand each other.
Post a Comment