I never thought I would see gas below TWO DOLLARS again!But, it's happened...for now the price of gas in Bozeman, Montana is $1.99 a gallon. I'm sure it won't be this way forever, but hopefully it will last through this recession we're currently experiencing.
So, let's play a game (well it's sort of a game...)
Please take a moment and post a comment that includes the price of gas in your area...and the area you live. Example: $1.99/gal-Bozeman, MT
I know you can look up prices on the internet, but it's not as fun, right?
12 comments:
I wish gas here was that price! But for now it's $2.10/gal-Rexburg, ID. I'm sure it'll go down...it goes down like 2 cents everyday!! It's so exciting! Brad's cousin, Kris, was coming back from Belfry, MT yesterday and said that gas was $1.98/gal-Bridger, MT. Woot-Woot!!! Love you!
Gas in Columbus Ohio $1.71. I think we are winning so far for the lowest gas prices! I'm lovin' it!
Wow, I'm jealous about the 1.71 a gallon. In northern Utah it is 2.05.
2.09 in Boise, ID. I hope it goes below $2!!!
I couldn't find that link you posted for my hair. Can you re-post it? Why don't you just visit me in Boise and you can do it! You have always been my favorite beautician!
well in Fiji its $2.45per litre, now thats FJD$2.45 (approx. USD $1.20) for .264 gallon....i will let you work that out but i think that works out to be $USD4.80 per gallon????
I am checking back to see what everyone has posted. I have to tell you that I was out today and our gas prize was $1.67. Can you believe it! I told cory we need to stock pile it but he doesn't think it is the best idea. Oh, well. I guess we'll enjoy it while we can!
Well, Lisa is the winner by far. You live in a more affordable part of the country...lucky you!
I know Ohio is technically considered "east," but it's borders the "central" region of America. For those of you who don't know...the "central" region of America has the most affordable gas and real estate and cost of living in the country. I have a friend moving to Indiana in May and they are looking at a 4bdr 2.5bath house - 2850sq ft... built in 1999...for $128,000!. You can't even buy a condo for that out here in the west. And she will still make the same wages there as she does here.
Gas is now $1.95/gal in Bozeman...as of today.
Simantha...you are right. Based on currency exchange rates as of today to buy a gallon of gas in Fiji would cost $9.14FJD which converts to $4.97USD. I know when we were there in January it cost us $118FJD to fill a tank of gas in a Toyota Camry...that's about $64 American. Over the summer we were paying close to $5/gal for gas...but never as much as you guys have to pay in Fiji.
WOW! I was jumping up and down for gas to get down to $2.99 here in Hawaii. Sad when under $3.00 is a MAJOR happy day. :) We really need to move to the mainland. ;)
We'll I am glad to hear that Bozeman is dropping. I just saw gas for 1.58 last night. Hoping we stay low!
$1.65 In Denver Colorado. It has been going down every couple of days! it is awesome. 21 bucks to fill up our van!
$1.67 in St George, UT
Post a Comment