I should be in bed. I'm sick...Gabriel's sick, but NOOO, I'm up playing around on the computer. I came across this and thought it would be fun to try. It's kind of creepy, but it does a pretty good job...I can see a few hints of Gabriel in there. :)
that's funny that patrick commented on this! i tried this too, but it didn't look anything like aimee lynn. the shape of the face was probably the closest thing to her. they gave me a baby with blonde hair! maybe it was because my picture had highlights in my hair. :) it was fun though! love you!
2 comments:
This is just plain old weird
that's funny that patrick commented on this! i tried this too, but it didn't look anything like aimee lynn. the shape of the face was probably the closest thing to her. they gave me a baby with blonde hair! maybe it was because my picture had highlights in my hair. :) it was fun though! love you!
Post a Comment