Ok, so I totally miss Bozeman! I love checking out your blog and I am super impressed by how cute it is. I would love some help sometime on some of the stuff that you do. Email me when you have time and I would love to catch up with you. Miss you!
hey ursala, thanks for the link..i think stick on vinyl letters or graphics is one of the most briliant ideas in the decorating world. i've been tempted to perhaps send you an email or something as i just love the friendship our husbands have, even though my hubby can be rather hard to get a hold of! so thanks for taking the first step and also for frequenting my blog. just from looking at your blog you are one super talented mamma..hopefully a little will rub off on me.
7 comments:
I hope everything is ok! I'll miss the cute updates on Gabriel while you are on hiatus.
We will miss ya, hope all is well.
Ok, so I totally miss Bozeman! I love checking out your blog and I am super impressed by how cute it is. I would love some help sometime on some of the stuff that you do. Email me when you have time and I would love to catch up with you. Miss you!
Oh bummer! I can't wait until you start blogging again. But that's okay, because I just e-mail you. :) I love you!
Dang... just as I join the blogging world again you decide to disappear! Oh well. Love ya lots!
hey urs? you not on facebook anymore either? so, i need to get a hold of you... and can't find an email address or anything. help!
hey ursala, thanks for the link..i think stick on vinyl letters or graphics is one of the most briliant ideas in the decorating world. i've been tempted to perhaps send you an email or something as i just love the friendship our husbands have, even though my hubby can be rather hard to get a hold of! so thanks for taking the first step and also for frequenting my blog. just from looking at your blog you are one super talented mamma..hopefully a little will rub off on me.
Post a Comment