Summer is comming to an end. The leaves are changing...some have fallen. The mornings and evenings are often chilly...everyone is getting sick. Fall is coming...my FAVORITE time of the year (minus the sick part)!
Just a few shots of Gabriel during these last days of summer...enjoying the outdoors!
He looks so big to me in this picture (so sad)...
Inspecting Daddy's Leg
Blowing the last of the dandelions...






4 comments:
Great pictures, you must have a really good camera. He looks like such a big boy!!! Fall is here :)
I love fall too! He is so cute in that running picture. He can probably run faster than me!
So cute :)
Man he is such a cute kid!!
too cute!! He does look big in that picture!! Visted with your mom today, and I've actually seen her quite a bit over the past month. I'm so glad your dad was able to visit you the other week. Hope all is well. We need to catch up!!
Post a Comment