Friday, September 4, 2009

Fun at the Randolph Fair!

We went to our county fair last weekend...courtesy of Nana. It can get a little expensive to go to fairs anymore, but with Nana's help Gabriel was able to enjoy the sites, sounds, smells and tastes of the Randolph Fair!
Gabriel is at the stage in his development where he loves to touch EVERYTHING! But, what 2yr old doesn't? Gabriel was in 7th heaven because he was allowed to touch everything without being scolded by mommy or daddy.










On to the rides...since this was a smaller fair there weren't a lot of rides for smaller kids, but that was okay, because Gabriel was happy to keep going back to the same three several times. And while I he really enjoyed the rides I think he had more fun going up and down the stairs that led up to most of the rides. (Isn't that dinosaur ride kind of creepy/freaky looking?)













1 comment:

Todd and Angie Powell said...

How fun! I can't believe how grown up he is :) Kids and fairs are so Great.