Monday, December 20, 2010

Just Another Day in Our Life...

We've been keeping ourselves busy this Christmas season. Patrick finished up with finals last week and had a great semester! Now we get to have him home with us, which is a special treat for Gabriel and I!  I've been keeping myself busy with baking, decorating, church stuff, volunteering and the occasional call into work. But, Gabriel...well, he's been the busiest of us all!

(Photo courtesy of Aja Jemmet)
My brother, Nephi, just started his mission (Washington D.C. South) last month. We wanted to send him a little care package with some homemade goodies. Gabriel had the important job of kneading the bread dough (for rolls). He did a pretty good job and was one serious baker!


Then of course we had to build a "fort" to hang out in. He takes EVERYTHING in there...breakfast, lunch, his little portable DVD player, toys, Teddy & Blankie.

He's written his letter to Santa (which I will post later), and we just have to stop at Macy's to drop it in the Santa Mailbox.

On Sundays he's been doing practice runs to Primary since the beginning of this month, and officially considers himself to be a "big boy."


I think Delaney has changed Patrick's mind about having a girl.
He's been helping us babysit one of our good friend's baby, Delaney. He loves to try and hold her and feed her and give her kisses.


Gabriel has also been busy making snow angels...one right after the other. He thinks it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.



Gabriel is one busy, little boy! 

1 comment:

JoshandJen said...

Awe, so so cute!! I love the picture of Gabriel kissing delaney, so sweet! And those are awesome pictures of Gabriel rolling the dough, he looks like a professional cook and like he should have his own cooking show :)