Sunday, December 12, 2010

Snow Much Fun!

This is Our First "Real" Snow of the season that fell last week.
Gabriel had to "help" shovel our back patio
As you can see he can really move a lot of snow...don't know what Daddy would do with out him! 

That's an "I'm ready to throw a snowball at you" smile
Starting out with the small hill behind our town-home...
Here we go....
Look at that grin...ready to move on to the bigger hill!

Gotta try the big hill with Daddy first...
"Snow" Much Fun!

He insisted on pulling the sled back up the hill all by himself.
He handled it like a natural-born sledder!
He would always close his eyes as he got towards the bottom (so cute).
Then it was time for Mommy to go down with him (I look like such a dweeb)...
I think I had more fun than he did!
Ready...Aim...
FIRE! 



And then it was time to build a snowman!



Not bad for a Fijian Guy and a 3yr old!
One Cute Boy!

4 comments:

Tima said...

Way cute pics, and looks like a whole lot of fun.

JoshandJen said...

You always have the best pictures! So fun and what a cute family! I love everyones expressions on your faces with sledding! That snowball looks fun, Daniel is ALWAYS trying to do snowball fights, I will have to send him with Patrick and Gabriel :)

Lisa said...

Those are toooooo cute! Love the picture of Gabriel at the end! Looks like you had fun too!

Ane said...

How fun! We love sledding! Thanks for the comment on my blog and for linking up to the Polynesian Kitchen!

Have a very Merry Christmas!