Last month when we arrived home from our trip we left a brown, snow-free Montana and arrived in a snow-dusted Ohio. Gabriel had been IMPATIENTLY waiting for snow for the past month. We were
constantly asked when it was going to snow and why it was taking so long. So, when we came home to snow Gabriel was READY to break out the sled.
 |
| Let the snowball fighting commence! |
 |
| Take that, DADDY! |
 |
| Gabriel: "Weeee"/ Daddy: "huff-and-puff" |
 |
| HAVE to do the snow angel |
You will notice I'm not in any of these "snow day" pictures, because I was too busy reading my Hunger Games book until my eyes hurt! Patrick snuck a picture of my intense, obsessive, eye-numbing reading experience...a MUCH better time than freezing my behind off in the snow!
3 comments:
My kids are missing the snow this year too. And that's what I looked like too when reading those books. I'm super excited for the movie.
I'm glad he was able to enjoy the snow!! Its funny how snow is always so exciting as a child, and then when you're all "grown up", you really don't like the snow at all ... haha! The pictures look like so much fun! And Hunger Games ... I've also started recently reading it and its SO good! I love you guys!!
Your family is officially the cutest EVER!
Post a Comment