Sunday, January 29, 2012

Water Park

And the fun never ends! We spent one of our days at a local indoor waterpark called "The Reef." It had all sorts of waterslides and a water jungle gym and wave pool. Gabriel was in 7th heaven! I actually went on the water slides, and sadly I have to admit that this is the first time I've ever been on one. I've always been either too scared or too fat to go on them, but this time I mustered the courage and had a GREAT time. I also talked Patrick into taking a ride down one of them, but he hated it...not a fan of the thrill or the mouthful of water he got at the end. Gabriel got pretty brave with the water. At first we was a little afraid and didn't want to be splashed or go down any of the slides, but with some older cousins to show him the ropes he was over that in no time!
This is how it was ALL THE TIME!

Just warming up in the Kid's Pool

Going for the dunk
Me and Jory after MY first trip down the slide!

I think Gabriel did this slide at least 100 times!

Gabriel even found LOVE at the pool (already a "Lady's Man"...even with trunks sliding off his bum)

Trying to take down Julian

A quick break for a bite of pizza a sip of soda

Hanging out with Uncle Greg!

Patrick snuck this shot of my HAIR...this is what happens when it gets wet and I
have no styling tools to tame it. Kind of a throw-back to the 80s!

2 comments:

JoshandJen said...

I want to go to that water park, there is hardley anyone there (by teh looks of the pictures anyways) i am such a mean mom i refuse to do waterparks or swimming lol

Sapp Family said...

FUN! Brad's mom actually gave us a Christmas present to go and stay there, but we haven't yet. Now I'm really excited to go! :) I love all the recent posts about your vacation. It certainly sounds like you guys had a TON of fun! I love reading about all of the updates on your lives! I love you guys!