Gabriel sure loves his Daddy. He gets so excited to see him and loves to just "hang out" with his dad. He will sit on Patrick's lap very contently, but if it's mommy's lap - forget it...he's a wiggle worm. He loves to talk to his Daddy and he just thinks Patrick is so funny. Patrick just has to look at him and Gaby is all smiles and giggles. Even a diaper change turns into giggles:
(Note: You may have to scroll to the bottom of this blog and pause the music so you can hear the giggles)
4 comments:
Super cute! I can't wait to see him again. It's amazing how fast they change.
aww how cute .. aren't we lucky to have so much technology around us now that we can record and keep these special moments !
I think I am lucky to have 2 photos of me as a baby .. hah
Hey! I am glad you found our blog. Your little guy is getting so big and cute. It will be fun to see you this weekend. Your blog is awesome. I especially like the slide show.
Congrats on your newest addition to the fam. He is adorable!Children are so amazing and such a joy! I am so glad you found my blog. It is great to see that you guys are doing well and happy. I can't believe it has been 7 years since we were roomates!
Post a Comment