Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Who Does Gabriel Look Like

Most people say that Gabriel looks more like Patrick, but as he grows I'm starting to see more of me in him. So, I thought I would put it to the test and use the My Heritage Look-Alike-Meter. According to them Gabriel looks like both of us - How about that!
WHAT DO YOU THINK? SCROLL BELOW TO VOTE!!!

6 comments:

Gail said...

wow, I thought he looks more like Patrick, my bad! gorgeous lil guy.

Tora Family said...

You are not alone in that thought. Most people think he looks more like Patrick. He does, but I'm in denial. (*smiles*)

Anonymous said...

If baby gaby had more hair he would definitely look like his mum....else for now his good looks take after you both!!

Tora Family said...

I fear he won't have hair for quite a while, so I guess he's stuck looking more like Patrick.
(*smiles*)

Trude said...

Hey I dunno why it's taken me so long to happen upon your blog ! awesome .. lovely seeing the beautiuful photos of your family.

I'm adding your blog to my links hope that's okay !

Trudy aka ldspacif

Tora Family said...

Trudy - glad you were able to check us out. If you hadn't already noticed we already added you to our blog, so I think we could live with you adding us to yours. :) Take Care!