Friday, August 8, 2008

Brushing Teeth 101

To quote my insightful and ever wise brother-in-law, Brad: "I like teeth. I want my teeth. I should brush them."
On that note I bring you... BRUSHING TEETH 101:

4 comments:

ensadler said...

I love all of the new posts! He is quick with walking. That is how Brevin was. Jace is a little slower. I think the smaller the faster, less mass to move. Cute avacado pics!

Simantha said...

Gosh he is getting so big so fast huh! Noesheen hated to brush her teeth, so nice to see that he has taken to it so well.

Sapp Family said...

oh...i love how you quoted brad. it was just so funny...'cuz he said that one night when he was deciding on whether or not to brush his teeth. :) i'll call you sometime tomorrow if not before...love you!!

Ginger and Gregg said...

The brushing of the teeth....enjoy it now because it becomes such a struggle! Your littl Gabriel is too cute for words. Oh, by the way, if you haven't figured it out yet, I am not making it out to visit you this summer. So sad- maybe next summer????