So, what has little Gabriel been up to lately? He has been a busy little boy...•WALKING PRO: He now walks EVERYWHERE, and he has learned how to spin, which is hilarious to watch!
•LEARNING: He is so stinkin' SMART! (I know I'm bias). Some bragging examples:
< If he is poopy I will ask him "Are you poopy?" and he will sniff and scrunch his nose like it's stinky and walk into his room and point at the diapers or diaper pail and wait to be changed.
< When it's time for bed I will ask him, "Should we go nite-nite?" And he will walk into his room to his rocking chair and wait for me to get his teddy bear...I hope this bedtime willingness lasts.
< He can now say (still baby language - but consistent baby language) and identify on his own (when he sees it in a book, on TV, in the store, etc.):
< If he is poopy I will ask him "Are you poopy?" and he will sniff and scrunch his nose like it's stinky and walk into his room and point at the diapers or diaper pail and wait to be changed.
< When it's time for bed I will ask him, "Should we go nite-nite?" And he will walk into his room to his rocking chair and wait for me to get his teddy bear...I hope this bedtime willingness lasts.
< He can now say (still baby language - but consistent baby language) and identify on his own (when he sees it in a book, on TV, in the store, etc.):
Baby = "bahbey"
Duck = "cack-cack-cack"
Duck = "cack-cack-cack"
Banana ="nana"
Ball = "baw"
Shoe = "sue"
Earring = "ahyay"
Don't = "dohhn"
No = "noh-noh-noh"
Bye-Bye = "bah-bah"
Belly Button = "bey bah"
Toes = "toh"
Bear = "rrrrr"
Vaccuum = "mmmmm"
•EXTENDED REACH: All of a sudden he can reach everything ...like stuff sitting on the desk, table, or the books on the shelf in his room (he likes to pull them all down), or the the stove knobs...SCARY!
Vaccuum = "mmmmm"
•EXTENDED REACH: All of a sudden he can reach everything ...like stuff sitting on the desk, table, or the books on the shelf in his room (he likes to pull them all down), or the the stove knobs...SCARY! •OBJECT PERMANENCE: He remembers where things are. A ball will roll under our sofa...and days later when I ask him where his ball is he will get down on his knees and look under the couch and say "baw."
•GAMES: His favortite game to play is, "I'm Gonna Get You!" He can't quite run away, but he sure tries...laughing histerically the whole way.
•TEMPER TANTRUMS: He now uses tantrums to express every little frustration he has. If a toy doesn't do what he wants he throws it and screams and cries. If Mommy or Daddy don't do what he wants he will hit or pinch us or himself and then scream and cry. (*sigh*)
•BIG BOY CARSEAT: He is finally out of his infant carseat and is now forward facing. He LOVES it!

No comments:
Post a Comment