hey, i can't remember if i've left a comment on your blog before or not, but i've come across it a tiem or two, and you're fam is beautiful! i'm married to suka faiga, and i'm not sure if our hubs' know each other or not, but we certainly have friends in common! i just wanted to say hello!
That was way funny Ursala...Yes, I know you...i was in the same class as Patricks older sister Doreen. You married a great guy...& I'm sure he feels the same way about you. Your little Gabriel is not so little anymore. Enjoy him while you can, he is gorgeous! I'm glad we can keep in touch this way and hopefully we can meet up someday. Loloma to your family & thanx for stoppin by my blog.
That cracked me up. Oh and I will have to try your cookie recipe. Oatmeal cookies are my fave. Of course, Gregg's the cookie maker in our family so he'll have to make it for me!
That's great! I like your new family photo-gorgeous backdrop adn I like the yellow shirts :) We also enjoyed the video of Gabriel showing his body parts :)
5 comments:
hey, i can't remember if i've left a comment on your blog before or not, but i've come across it a tiem or two, and you're fam is beautiful! i'm married to suka faiga, and i'm not sure if our hubs' know each other or not, but we certainly have friends in common! i just wanted to say hello!
hahaha Ursala, thats hilarious.
I enjoyed that, thanks.
That was way funny Ursala...Yes, I know you...i was in the same class as Patricks older sister Doreen. You married a great guy...& I'm sure he feels the same way about you. Your little Gabriel is not so little anymore. Enjoy him while you can, he is gorgeous! I'm glad we can keep in touch this way and hopefully we can meet up someday. Loloma to your family & thanx for stoppin by my blog.
That cracked me up. Oh and I will have to try your cookie recipe. Oatmeal cookies are my fave. Of course, Gregg's the cookie maker in our family so he'll have to make it for me!
That's great! I like your new family photo-gorgeous backdrop adn I like the yellow shirts :) We also enjoyed the video of Gabriel showing his body parts :)
Post a Comment