Hi. My name is Gabriel and I'm 14 months old. I'm a big boy now.I like to go into my room and close the door and sit in my reading corner and "read" my books all by myself.
I don't like it when Mommy tries to hold a cup when I drink out of it - I want to hold it, because I'm a big boy.
When I'm hungry I don't need Mommy's help. I just walk into the kitchen and open the fridge and pull out what I need (and sometimes what I don't).
When I need my laundry done I "help" Mommy out by pulling out all of the clothes from my hamper and throwing them all over my room. Sometimes I can even reach them from my crib and I surprise Mommy in the morning by waking up with all my clothes in my crib.
Big boys wear shoes, and I like to wear my shoes now and insist I help Mommy put them on every morning.
If I don't get my way I will open my eyes big and wide and scary and tell you off, and then scream and cry and hit until I get what I want.
I told you I was a big boy.
5 comments:
hard to believe he has grown up so fast....he is starting to look a little different to me to! Oh don't worry the big kid act will get better....my one has the nerve to tell me these days, "mom just leave me alone i know what i am doing!" !!! but it sure is fun being a mom
I just love seeing their little personalities develop. He definitely sounds like so much fun.
hey ursala! sorry it's been so long since you heard from me. we finaly got internet yesterday...but everything has just been so busy crazy. i'm kinda going through a rough time right now i guess. i'm gonna try to call you tomorow! love you!!
My is he growing up! I don't know what I will do about tantrums, though I've had lots of experience...I'm glad for now Mere is such a happy little girl-that makes me sooo grateful, especially when I know I should focus on her more than I do, at least something must be working right :) I wish we could see you guys! Saki's work isn't going to great, but he has a job and that's good-I really do love it out here (though calipat is not my dream town)I love the heat and the sun and the ward and being with saki more than when we were in vernal ! We are hanging in there overall. I am glad you two are such doting parents! My sister in law did in-vitro and the 2nd time it worked and now she is 3 months along with twins!!!! We are so thrilled for them, they've been married 5 or 6 years!
That's funny. He's already hit the terrible 2 stage huh? Unfortunately, I don't think it ever goes away. I read your sappy post and thought it was incredibly sweet! I may have to come up with my own 101 things (about Gregg not Patrick, haha)
Post a Comment