
There are many reasons why I love Patrick, and one of them is certainly because he can cook. He isn't necessarily versed in cooking "American" recipes, but he can cook some great Chinese, Fijian and Indian foods, and loves to cook any of Bobby Flay's recipes.Not to mention he makes a mean banana bread.
So, I love that he loves to cook and try new foods. I love that he can toss food in the frying pan like a pro (see picture) and can chop, mince or fillet anything you give him. I love that he has a chef's knife that is all his own (I'm not allowed to touch it) and that he's a pro at eating with chop-sticks. I love that he makes cooking so sexy and even manly...and better yet - he does his own dishes (usually).

2 comments:
WOW! I so want to try out some of Patrick's food one day! That looks SO delish! That's so funny though that he has a knife you're not allowed to touch. :) Miss you guys!
umm this looks so good. And what a cool picture!
Post a Comment