
So, I've had a few people ask me to post pictures of my hair, so I thought I would do a BEFORE & AFTER.
The BEFORE was taken a few months ago...I was photographing our most recent family photo when I took this self-portrait, so I had more makeup on and actually fixed my hair. My hair RARELY looks this good...it's usually in a moppy-looking pony tail.
Which leads me to the AFTER. I decided to cut my hair so I could have a little bit of style to my hair that didn't take 20min+. I will say that it only takes me 5-10 minutes to style my hair now, but it's kind of boring. As you can also see my hair is back to it's natural hair color (with a few highlights), so it isn't the vibrant red of the BEFORE.
All-in-all I like the LOOK of my longer hair, but the EASE of my shorter hair. I guess you can't have your cake and eat it too!
CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM ANYONE???
5 comments:
Hey I like it! And right now I understand it's all about less maintenance. And Happy Birthday Gabriel! I can see he had quite an awesome birthday and I love the cake you made!
My constructive criticism would be that your new haircut looks GREAT!! I love it.
Wow. You have really gorgeous thick hair. I love it. I think it looks great both ways. I am all for the shorter hair. When mine gets long I just pull it back, when it is shorter I am forced into fixing it... :).
Hey we're back online :) I like both haircuts but I love the red! I wish longer hair was easier too, I had saki cut about 4 inches off my hair, but I don't look all that great with long hair since my face is so long, I am so lazy I just don't do my hair and it make me look sloppy, I wish I had a happy medium answer--at least you have nice thick hair--I think do whatever you think makes you feel more attractive:)
si si, I like it too.
It always amuses me that after most women have babies they cut their hair... just not having enough time anymore for the hassle does that to a girl.
Very nice.
Post a Comment