Wednesday, July 30, 2008

We're Back!

Well we just got back from our trip and we had a great time! In a nutshell:
7/17: Left Bright and Early for Spokane...beautiful drive...and we stayed at the Courtyard right across from Gonzaga University (your old stomping ground, Miranda...I thought of you).

7/18: Drove to Seattle and stayed at the Renaissance in the heart of downtown Seattle. We ate a lovely seafood dinner at McCormick & Schmick's (highly recommend) and then picked up my brother, Greg from the airport.

7/19: We rode the Monorail to the Seattle Center and spent the day there; visiting the Space Needle, Children's Museum, Fun Forrest Amusement Park and on this particular day "Bite of Seattle" with stands from from all the local restaurants...mmm it was GOOD and it was FUN!

7/20: We headed to Oceanside, Oregon to the beach house my parent's rented!

7/21-7/29: These days were spent on the beach soaking up rays, playing in the sand and surf, exploring Tillamook's Cheese Factory and Air Museum, eating fresh seafood, and just all around R&R...and of course the drive home.

Pictures to follow.

3 comments:

Trude said...

Welcome back ! sounds like you had a blast .. summer . oooh can't wait for summer .. we are still locked into winter here and it seems to be getting chillier ..

Kristie said...

I'm so glad you found me! I love your blog! its fantastic. You look really good. i can't believe how big your baby has gotten! beautiful! hope all is well, let me know what is going on with you guys now.
lots of love

Belle said...

Glad you had a lovely vacation! We may be going to WA at Christmas time-I miss it, but don't think i'd like to live there again-I've never been to the cheese factory, that would be cool, I loved the science center when I was little and now too:)