I had to figure out a new post quickly, because I don't want my face being the first thing you see when you arrive on this blog.So, I thought I would highlight all of Gabriel's milestones. While some of these may not be "traditional" milestones...they are milestones to us...I will try to keep it somewhat limited!
•WALKING: Gabriel took his first steps a few weeks ago, and he will walk back and forth to mommy and daddy, but he still prefers to crawl...I guess it's easier right now.
•SELF-FEEDING: While he has been feeding himself with finger foods for a few months now he has now decided that if a spoon is necessary HE has to be the one to use it. He won't eat unless he gets to use it, which usually means a bath after dinner and a good floor scrubbing.
•BODY PARTS: If we ask Gabriel where his TOES, NOSE, BELLY BUTTON, or MOUTH are he will point not only his out, but yours - SUPER CUTE!
•HELPER: Gabriel loves to "help" us with the dishes (taking the sliverware in and out of the dishwasher tray), the laundry (taking all of the clothes out of the hamper to be washed), and vaccuming (he has his own little vaccum he will try and use when we vacuum).
•"WHAT'S THAT": Only his version sounds more like " wa-da." Every morning when he wakes up he points at everything his his room asking " wa-da," eagerly waiting for me to answer. He also does this when we go somewhere new or he sees something new.
•GROOMING: After a bath we have a routine of diaper, baby lotion and brushing his hair. He insists on trying to help get his diaper on, rubbing in lotions and brushing his hair
•TODDLERHOOD: I think we have officially entered "toddlerhood" as Gabriel seems to want his way and when he doesn't get it he has a melt-down.
Where did my baby go?
2 comments:
Little Gabriel is so, so cute! And so smart...I'm impressed with everything he knows!
Cute milestones. It is so fun! Also, I love the picture!
Post a Comment