Sunday, March 20, 2011

First Time Singing With the Primary

Today the Primary children sang a special muscial number in Sacrament meeting. Since this is Gabriel's first year in Primary this was his first time singing with them. It was the cutest thing - EVER! He had NO IDEA what he was doing. He followed the rest of the kids up to the front of the chapel, and once he got up there he waved at us and then turned and faced the rest of the kids. So, for most of the song his back was facing us (the congregation), and every now and then he would turn around with a big grin on his face and wave at us. It was pretty darn cute. Maybe he'll get it next time. 

5 comments:

Megan said...

too cute! I love the helper story too!

JoshandJen said...

What a cute little man with a million dollar personality :) its hard to believe our boys are in primary now, last time they sang Justin was hesitant to go up but then Natilie finally got him up there, then Justin didn't want to come down lol..

Sapp Family said...

What a cutie! I bet that was so exciting having Gabriel up there with all the other primary kids!! I wish I could've seen him up there! I miss you guys! Give him loads of hugs and kisses for me please. Love you all!

Lisa said...

Primary programs are the best! Sounds like he was pretty cute and excited to be up there!

Belle said...

Mere just mumbled gibberish into the microphone rather than stating the 1st article of faith which she knew.... love to your family!!!